Kaitlyn asked for this one to be downloadable a while back, but things have been hectic around here and there’s been very little down time to do anything fun. Sorry for the wait and any hiccups there may be. There’s not a ton of CC for this one aside from store/expansion stuff. Everything I could remember is listed along with some little detail about it so you can decide whether you really need it. I’m sure I’ve probably forgotten some. Remember that Beryl Shoals is an uncharted island, and as such has to be discovered.
Hope this works. I’ve never done this before, so bear with me.
MediaFire DOWNLOAD [No Family] (Fixed front steps.)
MediaFire DOWNLOAD [With Family] (Coming soon.)
Used CC (that I could remember) listed below.
Awesims: [Sim Next Door Set] Chevron Armchair (Living room chairs; couch pattern.)
Awesims: [Sim Next Door Set] Phyre Tapestry (In massage room.)
SeeMyu: DIY Curtains, Blinds, and Shutters (Bedroom/living room arches. Meh.)
Gosik: Antique Apothecary Cabinets (In the living room under the window; by the stairs.)
Lhawk07: Longer Shade for Curtains, Narrow Swag, Shiftables (Longer rolled shade on various windows.)
Sionelle: More Recolorable Modern Carpets (In bedrooms.)
The Merrye Makers: Medieval Fireplaces (Campfire on the beach.)
– Warbling Wind Chime (Nonvital. It’s just hanging out in the dock house. I use this too much.)
– Pedro Estate Arch (Pretty vital. All the arches in the buildings.)
– Fisherman’s Floor Lantern (Nonvital. In livingroom?)
– Snug Rug (Part of the set. Master bedroom rug. Easy to replace.)
SUNLIT TIDES [Gold]
– Decorative Fruit (In the kitchen.)
– Leaning palm tree. Possibly various tropical plants.
– Tropical Hot Tub (You could use a different hot tub where it is.)
– Sunny Days Lounge Chair (Interchangeable with something similar.)
– Infinite Zen Massage Table (Massage room. You could convert this to a hobby room if you don’t have it. Purchasable on its own.)
– Wood Fire Oven (Replaceable with a regular stove.)
– Drafting Desk
– Otto Table 2.0 (Under tapestry in massage room.)
– Sculpting Station (Hobby house.)
– Beds, Living room couch, Dressers, Tables.
– Drapes of Wrath (Living room/dining curtains.)
– Summer Meat Master (Grill, swappable with something else.)
– Island Canopy (Over the grill.)
– Dining Chairs
– Various nonvital decor.
– Toilets and sinks
– Bedroom wardrobe
– Frosty the Fridge (Easily replaceable.)
– Lighting (Kinda vital. Some ceiling and walkway lights.)
– Palm Tree Wallpaper (Bedrooms; massage room.)
– Alexia Full of Hair Statues (Massage room.)
– Antique Drapes (Curtains in hobby house.)
– Pedestals (In massage room. Easily replacable.)
– Egyptian Chair (Nonvital decor. In the dining area nook.)
– Various decor: Cart of Goods, Fruit baskets, Barrels, A few paintings, House plants.
– Leather Bound Mirror (In teen’s room.)