So I have the Sims 4 now.. and Sims 3 is agonizingly slow. It takes around 30 minutes to load a neighborhood. I think I have too many expansions/too much CC installed. I can’t seem to get the energy to bother trying to pare things down, especially since that would mess up nearly every build. Anyway, I’m going to continue to post the cool ones I have shots of, though some info may be missing, not that that matters, really but I’m usually nothing if not thorough. Coming up are a Pinterest inspired house, a hair salon/house combo, and a tiny house, of which I’m the most excited. It’s awesome!
Kaitlyn asked for this one to be downloadable a while back, but things have been hectic around here and there’s been very little down time to do anything fun. Sorry for the wait and any hiccups there may be. There’s not a ton of CC for this one aside from store/expansion stuff. Everything I could remember is listed along with some little detail about it so you can decide whether you really need it. I’m sure I’ve probably forgotten some. Remember that Beryl Shoals is an uncharted island, and as such has to be discovered.
Hope this works. I’ve never done this before, so bear with me.
MediaFire DOWNLOAD [No Family] (Fixed front steps.)
MediaFire DOWNLOAD [With Family] (Coming soon.)
Used CC (that I could remember) listed below.
Awesims: [Sim Next Door Set] Chevron Armchair (Living room chairs; couch pattern.)
Awesims: [Sim Next Door Set] Phyre Tapestry (In massage room.)
SeeMyu: DIY Curtains, Blinds, and Shutters (Bedroom/living room arches. Meh.)
Gosik: Antique Apothecary Cabinets (In the living room under the window; by the stairs.)
Lhawk07: Longer Shade for Curtains, Narrow Swag, Shiftables (Longer rolled shade on various windows.)
Sionelle: More Recolorable Modern Carpets (In bedrooms.)
The Merrye Makers: Medieval Fireplaces (Campfire on the beach.)
– Warbling Wind Chime (Nonvital. It’s just hanging out in the dock house. I use this too much.)
– Pedro Estate Arch (Pretty vital. All the arches in the buildings.)
– Fisherman’s Floor Lantern (Nonvital. In livingroom?)
– Snug Rug (Part of the set. Master bedroom rug. Easy to replace.)
SUNLIT TIDES [Gold]
– Decorative Fruit (In the kitchen.)
– Leaning palm tree. Possibly various tropical plants.
– Tropical Hot Tub (You could use a different hot tub where it is.)
– Sunny Days Lounge Chair (Interchangeable with something similar.)
– Infinite Zen Massage Table (Massage room. You could convert this to a hobby room if you don’t have it. Purchasable on its own.)
– Wood Fire Oven (Replaceable with a regular stove.)
– Drafting Desk
– Otto Table 2.0 (Under tapestry in massage room.)
– Sculpting Station (Hobby house.)
– Beds, Living room couch, Dressers, Tables.
– Drapes of Wrath (Living room/dining curtains.)
– Summer Meat Master (Grill, swappable with something else.)
– Island Canopy (Over the grill.)
– Dining Chairs
– Various nonvital decor.
– Toilets and sinks
– Bedroom wardrobe
– Frosty the Fridge (Easily replaceable.)
– Lighting (Kinda vital. Some ceiling and walkway lights.)
– Palm Tree Wallpaper (Bedrooms; massage room.)
– Alexia Full of Hair Statues (Massage room.)
– Antique Drapes (Curtains in hobby house.)
– Pedestals (In massage room. Easily replacable.)
– Egyptian Chair (Nonvital decor. In the dining area nook.)
– Various decor: Cart of Goods, Fruit baskets, Barrels, A few paintings, House plants.
– Leather Bound Mirror (In teen’s room.)
… Unfortunately, sims by jess was already taken.
Follow my simblr for pretty previews. :]
Updating my master list of CC soon to include pretty much everything. Mostly doing this so if my HD ever goes kaput again it’ll be easier to re-find everything.* Super organization girl- GO!
*I may put it all on a cloud service somewhere too so I don’t have to redownload/reorganize but that won’t be available as it wouldn’t be fair to the creators.
Going to be working at some point on removing hyphens from my PB folder names so if links don’t work, they’ll be back up shortly.
Edit: Or maybe not. Due to circumstances beyond my control, my bandwidth is being throttled and therefore I’m iffy about posting a ton of stuff. I’ll put up what I can when I can, though. Luckily I finished all my cc downloading the night before.
I’ve spent the last few days redownloading and superocdorganizing my CC. I’m hoping this will lead to fewer instances of borked games. I won’t be crediting individual things on each post, but there are pages with most of my CC listed now. Not everything got linked, because at a certain point even I get lazy. If you can’t figure out what something is, ask and I can figure it out for you.
I was gifted Seasons and Island Paradise, and have a couple of IP houses made and waiting to be uploaded, then after that expect quite a few modern homes. Normally I go for very traditional stuff but once in a while modern is refreshing since it can offer completely different layouts. I’m on a bit of a kick at the moment.
I also downloaded a bunch of medieval stuff so maybe one day I’ll do a medieval only neighborhood.